With you in mind, we’ve created an exciting new Referral Program. We trust this will motivate you to be more proactive in sharing your positive experiences at RISE with your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. We know how effective social media and traditional advertising methods are at increasing awareness. However, we wanted to come up with a specific way to incentivize our most vital supporters, our parents, to help us continue to improve our program and grow.
A win-win situation
When a Qualified RISE Parent registers their own child and refers a New Player to the Recreational Program for the upcoming Fall 2023 season, not only will you earn a Referral Incentive, but the family of the New Player(s) will earn an incentive as well. Everyone wins!
Qualified RISE Parent: $50
Parent who registers New Player: $50
New Player Referral Process
To qualify for the Referral Incentive, the following conditions must be met – no exceptions:
Steps for Qualified RISE Parents:
Step 1: Log into your Sports Connect account and register your child for the Fall 2023 Rec season. Note the exact Parent name associated with your account. (You will need to provide this Parent name to the parents of the player(s) you are referring to RISE.)
Step 2: Encourage your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues to have their player(s) join RISE and direct them to the registration page on our website.
Step 3: Provide the New Parent(s) with the exact Parent name associated with your Sports Connect account. The New Parent(s) will need to input this information when registering their player(s). Your name is used for verification purposes.
Steps for Parents New to RISE:
Step 1: The RISE parent who referred you to RISE will provide you with the exact name that is associated with their Sports Connect account. RISE uses Sports Connect as our registration platform.
Step 2: From the RISE website, you must initiate the registration process in Sports Connect by following the registration steps for your player(s).
Step 3: Input all of the information required to register for the Fall 2023 - Recreational season.
Step 4: During the registration process, you will be asked to enter the name of the RISE Parent who referred you. To qualify for the Referral Incentive, you must provide this information in order for us to complete our verification process.
Step 5: Complete your player(s) registration by paying the Registration Fee in full
Payment of Referral Incentive
The Referral Incentive is considered complete when both the Referring RISE parent and the New Parent have successfully completed the registration process for their player(s), and RISE has been able to verify the referral. RISE Soccer Club will mail a check with the Referral Incentive to both the Qualified RISE Parent and the Parent of the New player(s). RISE will use only the names and addresses we have on file for the settlement of the Referral Incentive. For the Fall Season, checks will be mailed during the first 2 weeks of November 2023.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Referral Incentive program begins Monday, April 3, 2023
2. The Referral Incentive program ends at 11:59 p.m. on August 20, 2023.
3. A Qualified RISE parent is defined as a parent who: 1) registers their child during Fall 2023 by August 20, 2023; 2) had a minimum of 1 child registered in the RISE Recreational or Advanced program for either the Fall 2022 or Spring 2023 season; and 3) is in good standing with the club.
4. Only 1 person per household can be a RISE Qualified Parent.
5. A season is defined as the following for the Recreational Program: Fall season (i.e. September 2023-December 2023) or Spring season (i.e. February 2024-May 2024).
6. Any player who was registered in the RISE Recreational Program at any point during the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 season(s) cannot be referred.
7. The immediate family member(s) of a Qualified RISE Parent cannot be referred.
8. The Referral Incentive of a Qualified Parent cannot exceed $150 per season.
9. Referral Incentives cannot be divided or transferred.
10. You will be disqualified from the Referral Program if your player quits the Recreational Program or you/parent and/or your player(s) are exited due to violations of the club handbook.
* RISE reserves the right to discontinue or modify the terms of this program at our discretion at any time without notice. In addition, RISE reserves the right to disqualify any specific Referral Incentive if we perceive the Qualified Parent and/or the Parent of the New Player acted outside of the defined parameters of the program or violated the spirit of the program.