With you in mind, we’ve created an exciting new Referral Program. We trust that this will motivate you to be more proactive in sharing your positive experiences at RISE with your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. We know how effective social media and traditional advertising methods are at increasing awareness. However, we wanted to come up with a specific way to incentivize our most vital supporters, our parents, to help us continue to improve our program and grow.
A win-win situation
When a Qualified RISE Parent registers their child AND refers a New Player to the Advanced Program for the upcoming Fall 2023-Spring 2024, not only will you earn a Referral Incentive, but the family of the New Player(s) will earn an incentive as well. Everyone wins!
Youth Academy - Seasonal Player(s):
Qualified RISE Parent: $100
Parent who registers New Player: $100
Youth Academy, Pre-Elite, Competitive, and Elite - Annual Player(s):
Qualified RISE Parent: $300
Parent who registers New Player: $300
New Player Referral Process
To qualify for the Referral Incentive, the following conditions must be met, no exceptions:
Steps for Qualified RISE Parents:
Step 1: Log into your Sports Connect account and register your child for the 2023/24 Advanced Season. Note the exact Parent name associated with your account. (You will need to provide this Parent name to the parents of the players you are referring to RISE.
Step 2: Encourage your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues to have their player(s) join RISE and direct them to the registration page on our website where they should register for player tryouts/evaluations.
Step 3: Provide the New Parent(s) with the exact Parent name associated with your Sports Connect account. The New Parent(s) will need to input this information when registering their player(s). Your name is used for verification purposes.
Steps for New RISE Parents:
Step 1: The RISE parent who referred you to RISE will provide you with the exact name that is associated with their Sports Connect account. RISE uses Sports Connect as our registration platform.
Step 2: From the RISE website, you must register your player(s) to attend their age group player tryouts/evaluations by following the registration steps for your player(s) and creating a new Sports Connect account.
Step 3: During the registration process, you will be asked to enter the name of the RISE Parent who referred you. To qualify for the Referral Incentive, you must provide this information in order for us to complete our verification process.
Step 4: Attend player tryouts/evaluations. Shortly after your player(s) have been evaluated by our Player Development Staff, you will receive an invitation from RISE to join a team. You must then accept your team placement and pay your player(s) Commitment Fee.
Step 5: After paying your Commitment Fee, you will need to pay the Club Fees in full or set up a payment plan for your player(s).
Step 6: Successfully complete your player(s) registration.
Payment of the Referral Incentive
The Referral Incentive is considered complete when both the Referring RISE parent and the New Parent have successfully completed the registration process for their player(s), joined a team, and RISE has been able to verify the referral.
For players whose parents are on payment plans, the Referral Incentive will be applied to the balance on your last and/or your last and next to last payment.
For players whose parents paid their fees in full, RISE Soccer Club will credit the player's account to the original method of payment during the first 2 weeks of November 2023.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Referral Incentive program begins on Monday, April 3.
2. The Referral Incentive program ends at 11:59 p.m. on July 16, 2023.
3. A Qualified RISE parent is defined as a parent who: 1) registers their child for and accepts assignment onto an Advanced team for 2023/24; 2) had a minimum of 1 child registered in the RISE Advanced program for the Spring 2023 season; and 3) is in good standing with the club.
4. Only 1 person per household can be a RISE Qualified Parent.
5. A season is defined as the following for the Advanced Program:
- The Youth Academy Program accepts both seasonal and yearly players. A player can make this designation at the time of registration.
- Youth Academy seasonal players only participate in either the Fall Season (i.e. August 2023-November 2023) or the Spring Season (i.e. January 2024-June 2024).
- Youth Academy yearly players commit to participating in the program for the full league year (i.e. August 2023-June 2024)
- Pre-Elite, Competitive, and Elite Program commit to participating in the program for the full league year (i.e. August 2023-June 2024)
6. In the Advanced Program, both the Referring and the New player referred must first register to be evaluated, attend evaluations, be invited onto a team, accept placement onto a team, pay their commitment fee, club fees and stay in good standing with the club. If either the Qualified RISE Parent or the New Parent fail to meet these requirements, the Referral Incentive will be voided for both parties.
7. Any player who was rostered in the RISE Advanced Program at any point during the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 season(s) cannot be referred.
8. The immediate family member(s) of a Qualified RISE Parent cannot be referred.
9. In the event, the Sports Connect associated with the Qualified RISE Parent, is in the name of a current adult-aged RISE player, the Referral Incentive will be paid to the parent we have on record. RISE will not issue any direct monetary payment to players rostered to RISE teams.
10. The Referral Incentive of a Qualified RISE Parent cannot exceed $900 per year
11. Referral Incentive will not be applied to offset a player's commitment fee.
12. Referral Incentives cannot be divided or transferred.
13. You will be disqualified from the Referral Program if your player quits the Advanced Program or you/parent and/or your player(s) are exited due to violations of the club handbook.
14. Depending on the time of year and league transfer windows, some referred players may not be allowed to transfer.
15. Funded Age Groups: The Referral Incentive for a Qualified Parent who refers a new player to a Funded Age Group team is $100. The New Player must successfully register to the club, accept their team placement, and be in good standing with the club to trigger the Referral Incentive. The parents of New Player(s) are not eligible to receive a Referral Incentive.
16. Financial Aid Requests: The Referral Incentive for a Qualified Parent who refers a new player that requests financial assistance is $100. The New Player must successfully register to the club, accept their team placement, qualify for financial aid and be in good standing with the club to trigger the Referral Incentive. The parents of New Player(s) are not eligible to receive a Referral Incentive.
* RISE reserves the right to discontinue or modify the terms of this program at our discretion at any time without notice. In addition, RISE reserves the right to disqualify any specific Referral Incentive if we perceive the Qualified Parent and/or the Parent of the New Player acted outside of the defined parameters of the program or violated the spirit of the program.